For more information on TSO Members' contractual terms and conditions, please scroll down.
If you want to do business on the Regional Booking Platform, you can register your company any time.
During the registration we require to register your electronic certificate in order to access RBP. Your data regarding the electronic certificate can be accessed on your computer using Internet Explorer or Chrome browser via the following menus: Tools / Internet Options / Content / Certificates / select your certificate to be registered with RBP. Proceed to the View / Details menu, where you can see the Issuer's information (issuer of the electronic certificate) and the Owner's information (the user of the electronic certificate, i.e. you).
The same Details menu contains information regarding the electronic certificate's Public Key (a "code"). Please copy-paste this code using Internet Explorer or Chrome browsers, as these display it in a correct form. Please avoid using Firefox for obtaining the public key of your certificate as this browser displays the public key in an incorrect way, which may lead to registration error with RBP.
Register following the below steps:
- Applicant Network Users shall submit their registration mandatorily to the RBP Operator. The Network User Registration Form can be found on RBP Portal. Please fill in, print and duly sign your registration in 2 (two) copies.
- Applicant Network Users shall also submit the duly signed standard Network User Membership Agreement in 2 (two) copies. RBP Operator is to countersign and send back one of the copies to the Applicant Network User, upon which the Applicant Network User becomes Network User Member. The Network User Membership Agreement (NUMA) can be found on RBP Portal. Incomplete or incorrect form shall be automatically refused.
- Please note that the access of DESFA SA's network points is subject to a non-standard NUMA. In case you are interested in these, you must also submit the duly signed Network User Membership Agreement for DESFA SA in 2 (two) copies.
- RBP Operator’s address is: Postal address: FGSZ Zrt., Hungary 8600, Siófok, Tanácsház u. 5. Attention: RBP Operation. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The RBP Operator shall verify or refuse the applicant by close of business of the next working day.
- The RBP operator always confirms validated/refused applications to the Applicant in a written notice. An Applicant Network User shall become RBP Network User Member upon the confirmation of the receipt of the fully completed and duly signed Registration Form and Network User Membership Agreement by the RBP Operator.
- RBP Operator shall inform the TSO Members of the relevant IP and requests the validation of the Network User Member.
- RBP Operator shall publish the name of the new Network User Members on the RBP Portal.
- Registration on RBP alone does not grant access to gas transmission networks. Network User Members’ participation on any auction depends solely on the respective TSO Members’ verification and approval.
Information regarding Capacity Booking Contracts of TSO Members
Although the Regional Booking Platform is new the vehicle of CAM NC compliant capacity auctions and capacity booking procedures, Network User Members and TSO Members continue to remain in contractual relationship with each other just as they have been before.
Bundled capacity products allocated via RBP are made of two separate yet legally linked capacity booking contracts.
- One contract between the Network User Member and TSO Member 1,
- Another contract between the Network User Member and TSO Member 2, while
- The RBP Operator is not a contractual party in any capacity contracts concluded on RBP
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of FGSZ, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of Transgaz, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of eustream, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of MGT, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of Plinacro, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of Bulgartransgaz, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of DESFA, please click here
For the applicable terms and conditions, as well as sample contract of GCA, please click here